The student who wishes to become member of the USA Publications must meet all of the following minimum requirements:
- The applicant must carry a minimum of 15 units in a specific semester. However, lower number of units in the semester is allowable provided it is prescribed number of units under the applicant’s program at that given time.
- The General Weighted Average (GWA) of the applicant should not be lower than 2.5.
- The applicant must not have a final rating of 5.0, INC, DRP, HNA during his/her stay in the University regardless of shifting of program.
- The applicant must not have been a former member of the USA Publications who was disqualified or taken down from the rolls due to non-performance of assigned tasks, expulsion, termination, or academic delinquency (having a final rating of 5.0, INC, DRP, HNA). In addition, members who have already graduated and are taking second and succeeding undergraduate programs are automatically disqualified.
- New applicants who are freshmen do not need to meet the requirements stated in Nos. 2, 3, and 4.
- Transferees and shifters must meet requirements stated in Nos. 1, 2, 3, and 4, and are required to submit an endorsement letter coming from a reputable professor in the University or USA Publications alumni.
Take note that the general qualification requirements are for references of the shortlisting of applicants only. Scholarship guidelines must be met also or else the applicant will be automatically disqualified.